Monday, July 6, 2009

Celebrating 233 years ago

We had a great 4th which started with seeing Cirque du Soleil Friday night. We went with Stefan, Christina, Pat, and Ashley. That was an amazing show! I was holding my breath when they would do the crazy terrifying acrobatics. They do stuff that you wouldn't think a human being is capable of doing!

On Saturday we went over to Tom's parents for the annual 4th of July Dippel party. There were probably around 80-100 people there. It's a big event and lots of fun! To top the night off Tom does his own fireworks show and it is amazing!!



Sunday we had an outdoor service at our church followed by a potluck :) I love potlucks! After hanging out there we relaxed in the pool with friends for a bit and then went on a lovely pontoon boat ride.



I hope you all had a wonderful weekend celebrating the birth of our nation!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

This blog needs some more belly pics!
Looks like the 4th was a great time for you!