Thursday, July 23, 2009

30 weeks

Here is the baby bump/Small Child at 30 weeks! Only 10ish more weeks to go! It's coming up so fast. This last Tuesday we finished up our birthing classes that we had for 10 weeks. They were very good and informational. I now feel better prepared and it's nice to know how Tom can support and coach me through the labor and birth. The Bradley Method's main focus is on relaxation and having the husband coach the wife through labor and the birth. I now know some relaxation techniques to use for labor, but who knows which one(s) will work for me. Ultimately I know my main focus will need to be on God and getting through by the strength that only He can gives. Trusting in Him and laying all my fears at His feet. It's comforting and reassuring to me to know that God created childbirth and He has made women's bodies to give birth naturally! So amazing.


2 comments:

Hannah said...

yay! you posted a pic without me asking! :-) you rock. and you are adorable.

Coltrane said...

It's getting so close. Only like 8ish weeks now...more like 7 and one halfish weeks. :) Hope you are having fun with your mom out visiting. Oh and sorry to keep you waiting for the pictures of your day. :) They will be on the next blog I promise...unless you want me to split the day and give you and Tom your own blog, haha. :)