Yesterday I had the day off so I cleaned our house, reorganized, AND finally put some pictures up on the wall. Here is what the final product looks like and yes, we will be painting the blue walls soon, hopefully this Winter. :)

Our living room. The table in front of the book case is Tom's "Campaign Headquarters" and it must not be moved!

Dining Room.

View from the front door.


Entry way.

My seasonal table.


My attempt at art :)
4 comments:
Way to go Carrie! It looks great. I love your 'art' & the entryway table looks perfect! Dad has been painting up a storm here. Too bad he isn't closer to help you paint. Love the campaign hq :-)
Wow! It is blue. I like your festive fall table too! It's welcoming. But the blue says frat house to me:)
Hahaha Kari!! I had Tom read your comment and he smiled! His bachelor days are now over and the blue needs to go and soon. After all the election stuff has died down (Tom is running for our city's city council) then we should have time to paint. I can't wait!
Way to go Tom! I'd vote for you. Too bad we're not closer. We could make campagin calls. I have a feeling your policies would be tons better than your color schemes;)
Post a Comment