Wednesday, October 22, 2008

New Rug

Tom and I just moved this rug from downstairs to the living room. I like it a lot better, Tom needs time to get used to it. The other rug was too bright (and clashed with the chair I thought) for the look that we are going for. Once the blue walls are a nice calm brown tone it will all flow...hopefully!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I love your place, so warm and cozy! Nothing like decorating your first place =) I wish I would have taken pics of our first apartment. Is that a Mac I see? We have been looking at getting a new macbook, I loved my old one!

Carrie said...

Thanks Andrea! I'm trying to turn Tom's bachelor house into a nice, welcoming, and cozy home. It's getting there.
That is a Mac you see :) What happened to your old one? I really, really, really like Mac's. I'm totally sold on them.