Oh, that fabric is adorable! And it's perfect for a girl...or a boy! Love it. I'm very excited to see the finished product. I hope you're having fun with your mom out there.
And take time in these last few weeks to have days of NOTHING! Sleep in, watch movies, read, crochet. Your life will soon revolve around 3 hour blocks (or so) and you'll miss the days of pure laziness!
2 comments:
Oh, that fabric is adorable! And it's perfect for a girl...or a boy! Love it. I'm very excited to see the finished product. I hope you're having fun with your mom out there.
And take time in these last few weeks to have days of NOTHING! Sleep in, watch movies, read, crochet. Your life will soon revolve around 3 hour blocks (or so) and you'll miss the days of pure laziness!
cutteeee fabric!! can't wait to see if in the room!
Post a Comment