Friday, March 20, 2009

Vacation in Santa Maria

Last week we were in beautiful Santa Maria for 6 days. It was so nice to be there and see green grass and hills, bask in the sun, hang out with the family, and visit some friends. Here are some pictures of what we did while we were there.

Tom and Carl went exploring at Shell Beach and found a crab.

Exploring

Walking on the beach

Shell Beach

Whitney, Brittany, & Hannah at a party that my mom had for me, Tom & Carl

Rachel and I catching up

Brother and sister...boy we look alike in this picture!

Miniature horses in Santa Barbara


Wine tasting at Rancho Sisquoc

1 comment:

Brittany Mae said...

I'm so happy you came out Carrie! I can't wait to see you again, maybe Hannah, Whitney and I will have to take a road trip out there to visit you!! Love you:)